Tuesday 1 April 2008

MYBIRTHDAY : )





Thank you to every one who wished me a Happy Birthday!!!


I had such a perfect day and went into London city to celebrate.... and that i did!!!


all my brothers and sisters, and their partners came with me making it the best birthday ever....


We started of eating at my favorite noodle bar "Ned's Noodles" !yummm! and even my sister who doesn't even like noodles enjoyed her food... and with big round tum's we headed out towards Piccadilly circus stopping every 5 seconds to take a picture (or 5)...


once we got to Piccadilly circus we went to a lovely Irish pub where they play live music and danced and laughed for hours....


all of us now though are still suffering from cheek ache but i think it was worth it.... : )


so i leave you with some pictures of the best night ever,...





4 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday, Matthew. From the pictures it does look like you had a lot of fun. I would love to be in London celebrating my birthday.
I've been there twice now and the city and the people are so friendly and helpful.
Thanks for sharing your pics.

Ginie-Lee said...

Hi Matthew , it certainly looks like you had a great time in London on your birthday ! The pics are great ! I was sorry to hear about the tea/bear disaster :-( , tea and bear making do seem to go hand in hand tho don't they ?
Hugs Ginie-Lee xx

Amanda said...

Good on you, sounds like you all had a ball. I'm working on my 40th birthday this June so will have the best one ever! We are all going out, daytime and evening. At least you can pack a few more in until the big 40.LOL. So enjoy many more to come, your family and friends look a good fun bunch.

Matthew's Bears. said...

Thank you!!! i loved every second of it... and i count myself lucky that i do only have a 20min train ride to get to the best city in the world...
thanks agin, more bearnews comming soon!!