Wednesday 16 April 2008

**Tommy the sailor**

say hello to **TOMMY** my newest bear:)
he looks soo cute sitting in my book shelve watching over me as i work.
i cant decide if i am going to sell him just yet or if he is going to keep me company at my work desk???
but i wanted to share him with every one and i hope he will make you smile as much as he makes me :)
my next big project is to make some pandas! and i cant wait to start, but first i have to find the perfect mohair. I have been looking on the web but it so hard to do it that way because unless you know what you are ordering it can be a bit hit or miss.... so i think i will have to wait until i get the chance to go and see the mohair at a bear fair :(
well i hope every one is enjoying the bits of sun we keep getting
and i will speak soon :)
x's Matthew

4 comments:

Ginie-Lee said...

Hello sailor! Tommy is a real cutie and I just love his hat! and yes he does make me smile :-) I'm looking forward to the pandas and was thinking why don't you order a sample pack of mohair ? you can get on with making them a little sooner! I got mine from Susan at Bear Basics and I agree it's so much easier seeing the mohair in the fur so to speak than on the web , although going to a bear fair is even better! There are no fairs near me for ages :-(
give Tommy a hug from me x

Amanda said...

Ahhhh pandas....did I say I like pandas. You'll get addicted!

Love Tommy by the way, really sweet bear.

Vicki said...

Awww Tommy is beautiful. I think you should keep him, its not often we get the chance to keep our bears.
Stunning work as always Matthew.
Hugs
Vicki xx

Matthew's Bears. said...

awww thank you guys or do i mean gals?? :) he is soo cute and every time i look up he smiles back...
i can't wait to do the pandas and i have to stop being lazzy as i only live about 1hour away from admiral bears but the weather is soo bitter that 1 hour in it feels like 3 but i will try to get up there asap :) well i will let u know as soon as i get the fabric x's matthew