Tuesday 6 May 2008

New bears on eBay






New Bear on eBay!!
i have finally decided to share the smiles of **Tommy** the sailor bear, he has been sitting watching over me for a few weeks now and helping me out at my work desk where he can! :) but i have decided to let him go and let him be inspiration to someone else...

he helped me created my other bear for sale on eBay **Jo-JO** the clown bear who i just love!! i love the way he came out looking so old and frumpy.. and i just love the colours in his hat... very 1950's!!
i have always loved clown bears and hope to do a whole circus one day soon!!
but i have sooo many ideas swimming around my head at the moment and i am just trying to find time to try them all out..

well i hope you enjoy the photos of **Jo-Jo** and cant wait to get my head onto fabric and show you all my new ideas :)



hope every one is enjoying the sunshine x's Matthew...






4 comments:

Amanda said...

Jo Jo looks wonderful. We must have been on the same wavelength as I've half done a panda clown and a Koala. Clown bears are fun to do and I like them best when they're not too 'over clowned' if that makes sense. Jo Jo is just right.

Ginie-Lee said...

Jo Jo is lovely I like his hat and I also love the name , we called my son Jo-Jo when he was small. Good luck with the auction!
Hugs Ginie-Lee xx

Matthew's Bears. said...

thank you!! x's enjoy the sunshine!

indiminula said...

Hi Matthew, I have seen your bears on ebay and they are totally perfect, you are so talented!! I am a relatively new bear maker, feel free to snoop ha ha www.myspace.com/indiminulabears. If I could buy a bear by any other artist it would be one of yours. Keep up the GREAT work, Sarahx