Sunday 23 March 2008

Happy Easter.......

***SOME SPRING TIME INSPIRATION***


I hope that every one is having a nice Easter and enjoying the snow!!! yes it snowed, ok only a little but it was enough to get the creativity flowing......

i have taken a picture of some other bits and bobs that i have found for my spring update and if you look hard you will see a sneak peak of two of my new toys. :)


i was hoping to have around 6 new creations to show you at the end of the week but i have been called into work to cover sickness.... so i can't do as much but i can't wait to show you all what i have done......


and lastly a BIG thank you for all the wonderful comments about my bears and bun,bun's you have left me. it makes me soooo happy :)

so x's to all and have a happy Easter and i will see you on Friday.

love Matthew

**Matthew's Bears**

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love what I can see. You tell those skiving workmates to get back to it so you can have more time to show us what you've been doing. You don't work for the council do you? They're always off sick. LOL Don't work too hard!

Ginie-Lee said...

Hey Matthew hope all is well . I agree with Amanda , don't work too hard , the bears need you!!!
hugs Ginie-Lee x

Matthew's Bears. said...

thank you ladies :) i try not to he he he.... but i am working untill saturday now so i will only be showing two new creations :( but i have lots of new ideas for next time.... so keep your eyes peeled..
x's Matthew