Thursday 13 March 2008

Pierre the bun bun is here :)




I have been working on a new pattern for Easter and i am soooooo pleases with how he came out :) he really dose look like a well loved toy.....

i hand dyed his mohaire a buitful pale blue colour that just compleatly reminds me of easter eggs yum yum :)
and his sad eyes make me just want to eat him up :)



he is available now on eBay (eBay name matthewhawkins1984)


I am still having my spring update on march 28th and hope to be making some more bun,buns for then. so watch this space :)


have a nice weekend love ***matthew's bears***

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute bunny!!!!! Need to go on ebay right now. ;-)
Bunny hugs,
Sandrine

Ginie-Lee said...

Hi Matthew love the bunny !!!
Bunny hugs from me too
Ginie-Lee

Matthew's Bears. said...

BIG BUNNY HUGS TO ALL XXX :)

Amanda said...

Lovely to see all your bears. You've got a real talent for catching those little bits that make them characters. I'll look forward to seeing more.

melanie said...

Hi Matthew

The bunny is great, with such an endearing character, love the bunny and great work there!

love
Melanie Jayne