Sunday 9 March 2008

Hello from **Bow & Shine**





Hello from "Bow & Shine"


These are 2 of my new bears available on eBay.


I have always been inspired by old bears, toys, and art and wanted to create bears that looked like toys that have been loved and played with over the years rather than old bears that has been sitting on the top shelf, out of reach from children... and i think these two bears are just that "well loved toy's".

i f you want more info drop me an email any time and i will get back to you.

and watch this space for more info on up and coming bears..... new bears coming at the end of next week :)

love Matthew's Bears x



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Great bears would love to see more

Anonymous said...

will you be making anymore animal bears i would love for you to make a tiger

Karen said...

Oh, these little ones are adorable. I think I missed out on them. Too bad, will try again.